Monday 24 December 2012

Allard's 2012 Christmas Challenge

Last year I put together a little Christmas Challenge of sorts for folks who like mechanical puzzles ... and a few people actually sent in their answers!

...so I thought I'd do the same again this year... 

For your amusement, here's another bunch of photos and your goal is to identify the puzzles in each of the 40-odd photos in the pic... enjoy. 

Oh, and if you drop me an email with your answers (Left to Right, Top to Bottom as far as you can), I'll pull a name out of the hat and send someone (who's entered and got at least most of them right!) my spare copy of the Karakuri Cheesecake puzzle box. So not only will you have the thrill of working out what all those puzzles are, get your name published on a blog almost nobody reads - you could also get an actual puzzle! 

[My email address is my first name dot surname at the gmail dot com domain ... and my surname's 'walker' if you didn't know...]


Wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas 
and a fantastically puzzling 2013!
allard and Gill

Click pic for a larger version


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Allard and Gill, and all the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bruce! - Merry Christmas to you an' yer bird as well! :-)

      Delete